Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Organization Tips and Tricks

I came across a post today which had several of these listed - a few fall into the category of must do, some will be to share with others, while others are 'store for later use.'

The one I think I like best?  The magnetic bathroom rack.  What's that you ask?  Check out the post --> here.



Next up - belted storage totes.  I know sounds odd, eh?  Read the post - too cute!


Onto Daydream Earring Caddy - this is something I could use, but where would I put it.  For details, hop on over to Brit & Co.



NEXT!  I rarely use gift wrap - but this is a cute idea and it might have possibilities beyond the wrapping paper!

Gift wrap organizing ideas

And then...need a hamper solution?  How about using an embroidery hoop and pillow case.  Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment