Thursday, August 22, 2013

Beauty Tips

How I came across the article, I'll never know or remember - it was titled the 10 Most Underrated Beauty Habits - here's the recap:
  1. Applying plain-old coconut oil as body lotion.
  2. Exfoliating regularly and thoroughly.
  3. Exfoliating your lips too. - I have to admit I'd have NEVER thought of this one.
  4. Using humble, cheapie petroleum jelly.- Nor this one, petroleum jelly? On my lips? Uh, no thank you!
  5. Braiding your hair before bed for easy waves. - This one sounded interesting.
  6. Keeping your feet to the grindstone. - Pumice stone for keeping the tootsies tame.
  7. Fighting frizz with an old tee. - Using a t-shirt to dry your hair? Worth trying, especially if its going to cut down on the frizz and enhance curls!
  8. Indulging in lavender-laced beauty sleep. - Sounds lovely!
  9. Practically swimming in body lotion daily. - Stick with the coconut oil, its the best moisturizer you can find!
  10. Chilling out. - I'm not sure on this one, well, at least not the way they worded it. But down time is vital, spending some alone time, focusing on the Lord, being still before Him, thanking and reflecting on His goodness.

1 comment:

  1. I've never done number 6 before! Sounds really interesting! Gonna have to try that one. Number 7 sounds odd, but again interesting. I've done number 8 before and OH how lovely!
    LOVE number 10 too! =)

    ReplyDelete