Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Unique Gifts

Remember the post I did about a diaper 'cake' - I thoroughly enjoyed it...so much so that when the next arrival was due (yep a little over a year apart - Irish Twins) - I made another one.

This time a baby bootie - I actually made 2, one for my new grandson and another for a family at church.  I remember thinking, wow, I wish someone would PAY me to make these, this is fun!

Then came the wedding invitation for a young man in our congregation and after perusing their gift lists (about 3 times!) I decided on the serving utensils she wanted.  But thought...boring.  I'm not going to wrap these...I want some 'pop' to it!

So I made a utensil bouquet!


Then my daughter-in-love's sister and a friend were coming down to visit the beach and I thought I'd get them a welcome gift and ended up making these:



Then I made an actual CAKE...3 layers...out of diapers for another family at our church and the mama said, you should sell these and I went YES, I'd love to!


Now I'm in need of paper towel and toilet paper rolls!!!

Additionally, I've become more diaper savvy!  LOL!  Ask me where to get the least expensive diapers!

Here are a few more of my creations:



And for the young lady...a dress, complete with accessorized purse!


And then we have the boy 3 wheeler!  Vrooom!


And last, but not least...a cake for the girls!


I'm soliciting not only the rolls, but prayers and customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment