Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 - January Challenge

Let the 365 Day Challenge begin!

I can't seem to get a 'picture' of the Legacy reading program to insert - so if you're interested you'll have to click on the link!

I was going to modify the 52 Weeks Program to fit the Legacy, but after starting to work on January, realized it wouldn't be a simple copy and paste - there had to be tweaking!  I've gotten the first month done - whew!  Below is the initial plan - I've listed out each chapter, which allows me to 'cross off' more (or less) as I go along.

The Proverbs column represents not only the book to be read, but the day as well, e.g. 1 equals the 1st of January as well as Proverbs 1.


I've placed the weekly Psalms readings on Sunday.  I'm not sure if I'll post each day (most likely NOT) or weekly (maybe).  I would be interested in hearing if anyone else is reading through and if so, what system or program you're using.

May the Lord bless each of us as we strive to become more intimate with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment