Thursday, November 19, 2015

Transparency

http://bible.com/1/luk.12.3.kjv Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Nothing hidden...what do I have in life which I 'think' no one else knows? Or secrets?

When we stand before Christ and our lives are reviewed, what will be seen/revealed?

Will we cry at all the wasted time and opportunities? Be ashamed how we didn't stand boldly for our Lord and faith?

Cringe at how similar to the world we resembled? Thinking we were bright shining lights, when in reality we were just 'muffled' lamps along the shore of life?

I want to be a lighthouse. Not for the kudos of people, not to stand before Christ and be prideful. I want the passion, urgency, fervent REPENT to lost and dying souls.

God help me to be a better steward of your time and resources and to give you glory and all that I say do and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment