Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Poo Free

As in shampoo free - I wish I'd thought to take a picture of my hair BEFORE I went poo free.

*sigh*

I've been FREE for 4 months - loving it!  And the money I'm saving!  Whoo Hoo!

This site had one recipe:

Shampoo: Mix 1 Tbsp. baking soda with 8 oz. hot water and stir or shake until well dissolved. You can use a funnel and put this in a container like a squirt bottle.
Conditioner: Mix 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar in 8 oz. water. Again mix and store in a squirt bottle.

The one I'm using is here:

Shampoo: A tablespoon of baking soda mixed with two cups of hot water makes a great homemade shampoo recipe for oily hair.

Conditioner: Mix 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into two cups of hot water. Work this through your wet hair, massage in and then rinse out.

I've been experimenting with using Rosemary tea - I'll post again about some other alternatives to use for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment