Wednesday, September 12, 2012

12 Astonishing Natural Beauty Remedies


Courtesy of Picklee
Happy Friday fellow Pickleer’s! I am SO looking forward to a nice relaxing (warm weather!) weekend. I think I shall begin my Friday night with a lovely Skinny Espresso Martini, and then squeeze in a few quick beauty treatments before heading out for the night. Now, I’m no beauty expert by any stretch but I do know one thing, if there’s a natural solution to remedy a beauty conundrum, I’m going to opt for it before heading out to the drug store. In the past, I’ve always found that natural home beauty remedies tend to be more effective than their man made counterparts, plus I feel better about using them (and they cost way less-bonus!) I’ve put together a quick reference guide of 12 of my favorite DIY Natural Home Beauty Remedies for all of the beautiful Pickleer’s out there!
Ready, set, BEAUTIFY…

1: Cellulite Be Gone Solution: Home Remedy

Why it works? Coffee grounds and olive oil for cellulite removal works wonders because of the stimulants in the caffeine. Caffeine dilates blood vessels and increases blood flow which can lend the skin a more firm, toned appearance.
Read more --> HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment